Friday, August 14, 2009

Sleep and my Sandmen

There's something just so sweet and innocent about sleeping children. I haven't gotten a sleeping picture of Alex in a long while, so during an extra long nap I snapped one. Ajay has a habbit of falling asleep in interesting spots, so I got one of him during his nap, too.



As for the sandmen, I think I'm regretting getting a new bag of sand for the sand/water table. What a MESS! I know, I know... children=mess. But c'mon! Alex and Ajay have made sand their new accessory, to be worn anytime they're outside. On their clothes, in their clothes, in their hair, in any cracks and crevices of their tiny bodies. Alex enjoys eating it, too, so I find it in his diaper not only after coming in from outside, but hours later after it's gone through his system. That is a diaper rash that must truly be irritating!






I'll throw in a couple of extra pics for good measure :) I've counted 6 growing eggplants now. I'm excited! I got my latest edition of Martha Stewards Everyday Food Magazine and lo and behold there are recipes for all the in-season eggplants.
August 10th vs. August 14th:

No comments: