Saturday, August 22, 2009

Look what I found!!!!

So maybe you didn't catch it from the exclamation points in my title, but I am SO excited! I just found a website to Galli Galli Sim Sim - it is India's version of Sesame Street. There are even some of the same characters (Elmo, Grover, etc). I can't WAIT to show this to Ajay tomorrow!! I'm hoping there will be some Hindi spoken along with English so he can start learning Hindi while watching cartoons. I just watched a clip and it was spoken in English. I'm on my way back for more. YAY!!!
Here is the link for you to click on so you can see the website. C'mon - you know you want to!!

Go ahead and vote:
A) I clicked on the link
B) I intend to click on the link
C) I haven't clicked and probably won't (spoil sport!!)

And don't forget to leave your comments!!

PS - If you're intersted and want to see more, go to YouTube and search "Galli Galli Sim Sim." I saw a clip with Cookie Monster and Zoe talking about biscuits (cookies). It is in Hindi, so I have no idea what was said. I'd love to find the same clip in English so we can watch them back to back and learn some Hindi. So much fun to occupy my Saturday evening!

1 comment:

The Rouse House said...

I was surprised to find the website in English!