Saturday, September 28, 2013

Slow Country Livin'

My boys luuv going to visit my family out in the country.  The beg to help Papa with the chores and can't wait to go find eggs from the chickens. 
I have to admit I love it, too.  It is so quiet and peaceful.  I always come back home wondering what happened in the news because I don't watch much tv and I don't get on the computer.  Unless, of course, I need to check Ravelry for a crochet pattern. 
My brother, Matt, bought a golf cart to drive back and forth between their house and my parents.  Jenna gave the boys a little ride around the front yard.

They are parked, he's just pretending.
Aunt Brandi gave the boys a Popsicle to cool off


I think Aren had things a little turned around, here....

Jenna gave me a patriotic pedicure (and this was Aren noticing!)

No comments: