Thursday, January 3, 2013

Warm start to December

The beginning of December was quite warm here!  I couldn't believe it was in the 70's - of course I'm posting these pictures in January and it has definitely cooled down.  Quite cold now.  But a month ago, my boys were running around outside wearing shorts and flip flops!

Alex playing hopscotch with his buddies from down the street.  These are 5 year old twins.  They will turn 6 right about the same time Alex turns 5.  (They also have 8 year old twin siblings, another boy/girl set!)
 
 
This is a little bench I found on the street near our old house years ago (I couldn't let the trash guys come and take it!!).  I didn't have anything to do with it while at the other house and we almost sold it at our yard sale last spring.  So glad we held onto it - Aren loves to go out and sit on it!
 The twin neighbors and another neighbor, who is in Ajay's class, came in to help us decorate our tree. 
 
 

No comments: