Saturday, September 10, 2011

Roly-Poly

He's so close to flipping to his tummy..... soooo close.  Just not quite there, yet.  I think that arm gets tucked under him and prevents him from finishing the job.

Halfway there.

Pretty much there but can't get past that arm.

He was close enough, so I helped him finish the roll so he could play on his tummy.  Alex gave him a toy for encouragement.
And just for fun, here are a couple other shots of Mr. Handsome Pants.

The day he turned 3 months old.

Occassionally, he'll find that thumb!!

One of the rare photos of a smile - he usually sees the camera and stops smiling.  I do believe it was during the bath prior to the picture that he let out his first laugh.  It was so stinkin' cute.

Aren and Papa.

Me and the boys with their Great Grandma (my dad's mom).  She was riding through town with my parents.  They stopped for a visit and to celebrate Kyleigh's 5th birthday.  We had picnic food and sour lemon cupcakes.

No comments: