Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Recipe Wednesday: Coming back?

For those of you who frequent my blog, you'll recall that I used to have a "segment" called Recipe Wednesday.  It has been awhile since I've done one of these and I was thinking of bringing it back.

Does anyone find this useful, besides me?  I mean, I'm always referring back to the recipes I put on here (I looked up the crock pot yogurt recipe just this past weekend, in fact).  I also know, from checking my "stats" feature here on Blogger, that random strangers have searched for/found some recipes, too.  (Namely Grandpas Potato Salad and Patio Weed Killer.)

So humor me, please, and vote on the poll to the right of the screen.  It probably isn't going to change things as I've already got a couple of recipes that I want to share, but I'm curious anyway :)  I've also got some ideas that aren't really food recipes but might be helpful, so I think I'll put them in this category..... even though it really has nothing to do with a recipe.  Just go with it. 

By the way - there are two different ways you can find previous recipes. 

1.  You can use the "search" feature on the left of the page.  For example - you're looking for a something that uses coconu?  Just type "coconut" in the box and you'll most likely come up with the Oatmeal Coconut Cranberry Cookie recipe (along with a lot of other posts that mention coconut!).

2.  Click on the "Recipes" label, also on the left.  This takes everything off of the page except for the posts that I've labeled as "Recipes." 

If you have used a recipe, please leave a comment, I'd love to know what type of recipes are useful.

1 comment:

The Rouse House said...

I haven't looked a blogs in a long time so I misssed your vote but I enjoy checking out your recipes!