Sunday, January 16, 2011

Gender Prediction: Test 6

***I had written this post up long ago and had scheduled it to post on Feb. 1st.  Since we already know that the baby is a boy, there is no point in posting it.  However - I thought it would still be fun to put out there just cuz old wives tales are fun to try out, anyway, even when they're wrong :) ***

Looking at the "fish hooks" in the whites of your eyes while pregnant should be able to help you predict what gender the baby is.  Here is the blurb I read:

"What you do is look at the whites of the eyes.  Get the pregnant woman to look upwards, as what you are looking for is two little blood vessels that appear below the iris.  The blood vessels should look like little fish-hooks.  There should be two of them, one at approximately 5 o'clock and one at seven o'clock.  If they appear in the right eye, it's a girl on the way.  If they appear in the left eye, it's a boy.  If they appear in both eyes, you're going to have twins (one of each), though if you aren't having twins and the fish-hooks still appear in both eyes, then the girl option overides."

I looked at my eyes and saw some red squiggly veins, but no clear-cut "hooks."  I also did not have the hooks right at a 5 o'clock and 7 o'clock.  However, my right eye had some squiggles at 4 o'clock and 8 o'clock.  My left eye had a squiggle at 8 o'clock but no line at the 4 or 5 o'clock.  So I guess, if I had to make a choice according to the (creepy) extreme close-up pictures I took of my own eyes, I'd say this baby is a GIRL.

**Click HERE to find out what the gender is**

No comments: