Monday, April 19, 2010

Catching up on pictures

Howdy. It has been awhile since I've put a bunch of pics of the boys up, so I thought now would be a good time for that :)

Ajay was quite tickled when he learned Mommy had special powers! Even more thrilled when he learned he could do the same trick!





As usual, the boys enjoy eating outside. Be it lunch or a snack, they'll happily eat it at their little bench.



Biju was fixing the trim in Alex's bedroom and Ajay wanted to get in on the action.



I hadn't taken any sleeping pics for awhile, so I grabbed my camera when Alex was sleeping too long. I went to wake him but snapped a pic first. The flash woke him, and then he started playing with me:







The boys are absolutely loving Spring.

Ajay and his vivid imagination



Here he is cutting up our salad for dinner. Anyone else want some grass clippings cut up with a stick-knife, tossed with a few stalks of dandelion?



Alex has decided he quite enjoys climbing up the slide in addition to riding down it.



And let's not forget the all-time favorite: hanging like a monkey!




2 comments:

Kyle said...

I just have to say...your kids are beautiful. I know you aren't supposed to say that about boys, but good grief they're cute!

Kalinda said...

Aww, thank you!!