Monday, July 30, 2012

Child's Play

Are you all having a good summer?
Our summer has been filled with a little of this and a little of that.  
This heat makes it hard for the boys to get plenty of outside time.  As long as they turn the hose/sprinkler on, though, they can manage to stay out for awhile.  Also, as I mentioned in another blog of mine, I made up these popsicle cozies so the older two usually get one popsicle a day to help cool off. 
They get a little Wii time each day...




"Daddy, can you cuddle me while you play?"

"Hey, New Kid, you're supposed to play with ME!"


 ...a little computer time, a little Netflix, and then I make sure they do things that have nothing to do with batteries or being plugged in.   Well, I guess the dancing they do does come from music, and that is usually from YouTube, but it is still exercise.


No comments: