Thursday, June 9, 2011

Ajay turned 6!

(Sorry for the delay in posts - I thought I was out of space for pictures, but it turns out I'm not.  Yay!) 

Time is flying by.  As I sit here holding Aren it's easy to compare him to what Ajay and Alex looked like as babies.  I can't believe it has been 6 years since Ajay was as small (smaller) than Aren is now!

We had a little party for him with my mom while she was in town visiting.  We invited Shelly and her crew to join us.  Grilled hot dogs, baked beans and Doritos were on the menu.  We kept it simple and Ajay loved it.  He had requested cupcakes so I picked some up.  I promised him he can help me make some from scratch later this week - he loved that idea since it will seem like he's getting two birthday desserts.  

Playing in the sprinkler - Ajay, Alex, Paige, Kyleigh.

Ajay showing us just how big a 6 year old is!
Alex watching Daddios light the candles on the cupcakes.

"Can we eat them now??"

Our big boy, posing w/ his new bike.

3 comments:

Rawsonfamilyof5 said...

Happy Birthday Ajay! I cannot believe how fast the past six years have gone! Awesome Bike Ajay! Hope you are all doing well! :)

Ravi and Evie said...

Happy Birthday Ajay!!!

Erin said...

Awwww...Happy Birthday Ajay! Wow how time flies! Looks like it was a fun day! :)