Saturday, September 11, 2010

Child's Play, part 2

I do love that my phone has a camera feature. When phones w/ cameras first came out I thought it was all a bit too much. After all that's what cameras are for, right? But I always have my cell phone with me, so it comes in very handy when we're out and about playing and I don't have my camera with me! Like when we're at the park, at another park, or at a water park.... you know, all the varied places we go.

While we were visiting my parents farm over the week of July Fourth, I took the boys and cousin Paige to a park in the town in which my mom works. We packed a picnic lunch to eat with Nana. After her lunch break, she went back to work and the kids and I hung around awhile, burning off some extra energy.

Alex and Paige swinging...



Ajay swinging....



It was shortly after these photos were taken that the kids decided to have some races. Some accusations of cheating were passed around, tears were shed, screams were let loose, and we (as in I) figured it was time to go back to the farm.

These next three shots were taken at our usual park. Ajay was thrilled to be on top of those monkey bars, and Alex loved climbing up to that lower bar so he could hang like a monkey.







We met some friends and their children at a park that had sprinkler pads. It was a great chance for the mama's to sit and chat while the kids cooled off.







After the park, we went back to Angie's place for lunch and more playtime. Alex got his hands on some fun stuff in which to dress-up!




We do love our parks!!

No comments: