Friday, April 15, 2011

Aww, baby stuff!

I've been busy making a couple of items for our little guy to wear once he gets here.  It has taken awhile but I'm pleased with the outcome.  I made a sleep sack and a hat


The sleep sack.

The hat - I'm hoping it will fit on day one. 

I love the soft feel of this yarn (Baby Bernat) and the texture the pattern used.

Pokin' my tummy out at 34+ weeks!
We actually went to the Labor & Delivery section of our hospital on Tuesday of this week because I was having too many "practice contractions" in an hour.  We were monitored and checked (1 cm) and sent home after a few hours.  I then started having painful contractions that were every 3-4 minutes apart for an hour and a half!!  We were making plans to go back to the hospital when the Tylenol I took started to take effect.  They spread back out, thankfully, and I made it through the night without too many more.  My OB has advised me that I limit my activities, so Biju and the boys will be going to the zoo without me tomorrow.  I'm sad to miss this outing but I think it will be a great father-son(s) bonding event.  Lil Guy needs to stay safely tucked in for at least 2-3 more weeks! 

2 comments:

Sarah said...

that sleep sack is sooooo adorable!! I am working on crochet stuff animals for mason right now. I hope little man calms down and stays put awhile longer =) oh and have you been working with your new camera??

Rawsonfamilyof5 said...

Sorry you have to miss the zoo but it is good for the boys to get some male bonding time with daddy. Keep those feet up and get lots of rest you want that baby to stay in their safely till it is time to come out. Thinking of you and getting very excited for you! Love the sleep sack and hat! You are so crafty.