Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Road trip and Baptism

We wanted to take Biju's parents on a road trip to let them see the beautiful views Kansas gives.  What better place than to take them to my parents farm?
We loaded up the van and headed out!
The boys wanted Echachan to ride in the back with them.  Aren was filling a bit silly.
It is a three hour drive to my folks.  Sometimes that drive can feel like forever but it went pretty quickly with other adults to talk with and different landmarks to point out.
Once we got there, his parents were reunited with my parents.  ( If you remember, my parents flew to India 9 years ago for our Indian/church wedding.)  And then they were introduced to other family members.

My camera started acting up and would only take blurry pictures no matter what setting it was on. Here is my mom, Biju's mom and my niece, Lenley.
Biju, his dad, my dad and my brother, Matt, all talking out on the front porch.
The next day we had Aren's baptism. 
His parents had brought the perfect little outfit from India.  He looked so handsome!
Paige holding Aren.
Thomas holding Aren.




No comments: