Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Recipe Wednesday - Chilly Cold One

Okay. I admit it. I almost forgot to put a recipe up for today. I've been thinking about it for a few days but haven't been able to think of a recipe. So I'm going to cheat.
This is a recipe my older brother sent me a few years back during an e-mail recipe exchange.

Chilly Cold One

Ingredients:
water, ice

Directions:
Get a large glass, walk to refrigerator/freezer, open freezer door, or just insert glass in door mounted ice dispenser, if so equipped, fill glass about 1/3 full of ice.

If refrigerator is equipped with water supply in the door, switch to water function and fill glass.

If refrigerator is NOT equipped with water supply, either walk to the sink faucet and fill glass, or open a bottle of water and fill the glass.

Once glass is full, commence to drinking glass of water.
~~~~
If you decide to try this recipe, let me know how it turns out for you!

REPEAT STEPS AS NECESSARY

1 comment:

The Rouse House said...

You win for most creative recipe I've seen in a while!