Sunday, May 16, 2010

Proud Moments

I thought I would entertain you today with a few photos and videos showing just why I'm so proud of our boys. These moments are in no particular order.

As I'm sure I've mentioned before, Ajay is a very determined little boy. Once he puts his mind to something, he usually gets it figured out - he's not the kind to really give up on a goal. He's figured out how to stand on his head:



He's figured out how to snap. He's figured out how to blow a bubble. He is now working on whistling!

Here, he figured out how to use his little arm muscles to make it across these "slide bars."



Here, Ajay figured out how to hang like a monkey (did it really take much figuring?). I was a little nervous the first time I saw him do this - but at least I can rest easier knowing he's got this skill mastered before he goes off to Kindergarten next year!



Another proud moment came when Ajay came in to show me a project he had been working on. He had written up an invitation for his cousin to come for his birthday party. He didn't ask me how to spell Thomas' name, so I think he did a pretty good job of figuring out the phonetics.

(You can see Ajay on the left, then Thomas to the right of Ajay.)


As for Alex, I'm proud of him for figuring out how to put his own new sandals (sent from Amachee and Echachan). (Look closely at the way he put them on.)





Both boys have figured how to "beat box"



Not necessarily a "proud" moment, but I thought it was cute - Alex pretending to sleep.



Do any of you remember hearing Ajay talk to his food? He used to do it at just about every meal. Occasionally, he still does. Alex didn't start out talking to his food, but he has begun to. As you can imagine, it is quite cute :) But you don't need to imagine, as I got a bit on film!


No comments: