Friday, October 31, 2008

Trick or Treat!!

Happy Halloween, everyone!

Lisa and Ellie came by this morning to give us a little peek of the lil gal in her costume. So I got the boys dressed in their costumes and we took a few pictures. Ellie is 3 months old today, and Alex is 9 months old today.

The little Sweet Pea, the Bumble Bee, and the Pencil, then all three together:




















We grabbed dinner out tonight - turns out, at Chipotle, if you were wearing aluminum foil, you got a free burito! (from 6-10pm) I didn't know about it, but happened to be there right at 6. When it was my turn to order, I asked the girl behind the counter if I could have some foil, and she gave me some! I put it on my wrist like a bracelet, and I got my free food! Awesome! Anyhoo, these next shots were taken after we got back from picking up dinner, before putting Alex to bed. He didn't get to go Trick or Treating with us, but I don't think he minded. (I'm a piece of paper)


















Ajay was SOOO excited to go Trick or Treating tonight! He kept asking all day if it was time to go yet. It was rather cute, tho... we passed a highly decorated house on the way home from Chipotle, and we told him we'd come back to that house later so he could go ToT'ing there. He informed us he couldn't go there, because he didn't know the people who lived there. Thank you Halloween Barney for making him aware of strange houses - and impressing upon him the need for flashlights. See? That big purple dinosaur is good for something! Ajay also insisted on carrying the flashlight (which matched his bee costume - yellow and black!) So he walked w/ the light, while I carried his treat bag (yellow!). Then when we got to a house, we said "let's trade" and he took his goodie bag, and I held the light. Here are some pics after we got back from ToT'ing. (Once we got back, he enjoyed helping Daddy pass out DumDums to the people who came to our house).





No comments: