Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Bring on the food!

So I've been a bit hesitant to give Alex any solids because of his allergies. I gave him some zucchini and green beans a few weeks back, but then stopped. Just recently, the kid started demanding more food. How?? He would act hungry, but when I tried to nurse him, he didn't seem too interested. He would fuss when I put him in his booster chair while the rest of us ate. He kept trying to steal my food when I'd hold him while I was eating. I finally put it together - "Give Me FOOD!" he was trying to say! So I followed the advice from a link I was given (found on left side of page if you're interested) and he has been chowing down! He doesn't seem to be having a reaction to the zucchini, so I think we can keep that one on his menu. Of course I paid the price just a little bit ago with one of THE nastiest diapers ever, but he seemed oblivious. Diapers are in the washing machine as I type!!

No comments: