Friday, July 10, 2009

Are you there?

I'm curious to know how many people are swinging by my blog to check in on the family. I've changed the "buttons" below to show A, B and C. From time to time, I'll include a vote on my posts. All you'll have to do to cast your vote is click. You won't have to sign in, leave a name, or do anything special. Just click.
If you ARE interested in commenting, please do! I'd love to know what you're thinking. To leave a comment, click on the # Comments (found above the A, B and C). You will then see a box to type your comment in. Under the box it reads "Comment as:" with a drop down box. You can just click on "Anonymous" or "Name/URL" - don't let the URL confuse you, all you'll have to do is type your name (and ignore the box that will ask for a URL) and click continue. Then just click on "post comment." Simple as that!
I hope to hear from a lot more of you in my future posts!
As for today's vote...

How often do you check in on the family?
A: Once every day
B: Once a week
C: Once a month or longer
I'm only allowed three boxes, so if you check in at a different interval than listed, please, leave a comment!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey sis! I don't come to the blog site much because I get the email notifications. That's nice because it's right there when I open my mail at night. If I had to remember to visit the website every day, I'd probably not get here often.

~Shell~

The Rouse House said...

I voted for B, but really it's just every time you update. I have you on my google reader so it notifies me of every update.

Amy said...

I'm Angie's sister and have you in my google reader also. I swing by when you update and it alerts me. My Cooper is about the same age as your Alex. So it's fun keeping up!

Erin said...

Hi Honey! Yes I read it about once a week or when you have new stuff! I love it...someday I need to figure it out for myself! :)