Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Just for kicks

I just thought I'd share some random photos with you all.


Here is Alex at the easel, using chalk. This was a pose, it wasn't a look I happened to catch. He stood there looking at the camera just as you see him.




The boys were watching some PBS. They had been using the old Huggies box as a slide, then I guess Ajay thought it would be better used as a bed.



Alex looks so much older in this picture! Maybe he was tired and ready for a nap... Whatever the case, the kid had no humor in him at this point!

Here are the first two eggplants and green pepper from our garden! The eggplants were made into a curry, the pepper was chopped into scrambled eggs. Yum! (that's Alex's 18mo hand)

Here are a couple of our tomatoes. All I gotta say is it's about danged time!! I counted about 4-5 growing, only one on the plant on the left, and about 4 on the plant on the right. I didn't go out today, so maybe we've got some more coming in?? (That's Ajay's 4yo hand in the pic on the right.)


Yellow peppers on the left, Red peppers on the right. I can't wait til they get their full color in!! (thats my 31yo hand in the pic on the right)

No comments: