Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Recipe Wednesday - Popsicles

It may be cooling off a bit but that doesn't matter much to my boys when it comes to popsicles!  I made this up a few weeks back and Ajay has been asking for it again.  I think I'll have to make some up this morning so he can have one as an after school snack this afternoon.   (I made up a batch this morning and drank it all for my breakfast instead of freezing it.  SOO delish!)

1 part yogurt (your choice)
1 part fruit juice (your choice)
1 part fresh and/or frozen fruit (your choice)

As you can see, this is a very strict recipe!  (wink wink)

Chuck it all into a blender of some sort, blend it, pour it into a mold of some sort, put in some (clean) craft sticks.  Freeze.

This mornings smoothie was/today's popsicles will be:
4 fresh strawberries
About 3 big spoonfuls of Strawberry Yogurt
Maybe 3/4-1cup Orange Juice.

No comments: