Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Recent events

Okay, I wrote the "nice day" post, then realized I had some pics on my camera that needed to be uploaded to the computer. So I'll share some recent pics/events with you.
First up, we have the kids opening gifts from Aunt Lisa and Uncle Russ (and Ellie getting her Christmas goodies from us); then Ajay playing in the snow, Alex being cheesy; we went to the zoo yesterday and had a nice time. Alex should've taken a nap in the stroller but he didn't. He stayed awake - he was very mellow, but awake the whole time. Ajay enjoyed running around w/ his buddies Jacob and Josiah (so much so, he's hanging out with them again tomorrow!); and lastly, a pic of Ajay helping me make pancakes, and Alex being a goofball while eating some Cheerios. (I tried to comment at each section of photos, but it wasn't working out right. Also, the order of photos got switched, so each section is a bit out of order chronologically. But it's pushing midnight, so I'm not going to mess with it!)
























No comments: