Monday, April 28, 2008

A new Mr. and Mrs.!!

Congrats to my baby brother and my new sister-in-law -- welcome to the family!

Ajay was a ring bearer, along with Thomas, my new nephew!

Alex didn't want to nap, but wanted to fuss, so I put him in my Baby K'Tan carrier and he slept through the rest of the ceremony. (This is before the ceremony, before he started being Mr. Fussbucket)

The proud parents of the groom - with Papa helping to keep Alex in a good mood. Alex loves to face out and see the world!



Biju getting his picture taken with Ajay. Of course Ajay wanted his photo taken by Sarah, the Photographer, but here he was yelling at me "No!! I don't want you to take my pit-cher!!"
Me (Kalinda) posing with my lil bro on his wedding day.

2 comments:

Nolan O'Brien said...

Hi!

I hit "Next Blog" and found your blog. (I love the ring bearer's haircut!)

My name's Frida the Chihuahua.

Check out my blog too. You'd be surprised what a five-month-old chihuahua writes!

Frida the Chihuahua

The Rouse House said...

Ajay looks adorable in that suit! And Alex has grown already!