Monday, December 6, 2010

Decorating

Last week Biju had to go to Mexico for a few days for work.  Before he left he brought our tree out of the garage for us.  We typically don't take down the tree and we usually leave the lights on.  It is not a huge tree so it just makes sense to do it this way.  Really saves time and energy! 
He put it where I thought would be the best placement this year - somewhere we can still see it but it won't be in the way in our small house.  After he flew out of town I realized our decoration box was in the garage and not in the house as I had thought.  I was very relieved to find out the box was not super heavy which meant that I could still carry it in on my own. 
Monday night we just looked at the pretty lights.  Tuesday, once Ajay got home from school, it was time to attack the tree! 

Sorting through all the Christmas-y items.

Looking at the bulbs - finding which ones have hooks, which ones don't (and adding paperclips to the ones that didn't!)

You can't see the lights glowing but they are on.  Ajay found some white stuff that looked like Santa's beard and in this shot both boys are shouting "Ho! Ho! Ho!"

No comments: